We provide the best work environment possible. Listen to our team.
In ATEMON, the seniors absorb the stress and make sure that we are less stressed. We enjoy the care from the ATEMON.
If you have an idea, just make a plan and propose. Then lead the team and see your dream come true. If you have a vision and you are willing to discover yourself, ATEMON is the place you need to join.
The developer need to design / develop pages and user interfaces for different web sites, applications as and when required and do UX improvements and optimization to existing applications. Should be able to comeup with pleasing website design in full with consistancy across the page in appearance and always come up with clean code.
Extra credits for those who have knowledge of
Salary: As per industry standards
Position type: Freelancer, Staff, Telecommute
The applicant must be open to changes and fast learner.. The position will be closed as soon as we find right candidate. Hence it may not remain open till Aug. 15, 2019
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services.
• Write effective, scalable code
• Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
• Integrate user-facing elements into applications
• Test and debug programs
• Improve functionality of existing systems
• Implement security and data protection solutions
• Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
• Work experience as a Python Developer
• Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask)
• Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
• Good problem-solving skills and team spirit
We provide the best work environment possible with flexible timing and less stress. As part of our effort to be employee friendly, certain positions are open for freelancers, interns and telecommuting. We provide work-from-home for all staff.